Carbonated beverages belong to fast-moving consumer goods, and the production of carbonated beverages is a good business. If you need to set up a small and medium-sized carbonated beverage production line, the following conditions are required
First of all, the site, the size of the plant, such as 2,000 bottles of beverages or water per hour, the minimum plant requirement is 800 square meters, if there are no 500 square meters, it is better to be close to the water source.
1. Water treatment equipment, reverse osmosis equipment is to filter the water of carbonated beverages, a total of 40,000-60,000.
2. Filling machine. If the daily output is 1000 pieces and can be produced over time, it is enough to use a 1000-1500 bottle/hour rotary filling line.
3. Equipment material and key components. In order to be durable, the internal liquid flow part must be made of 304 or 316 stainless steel. In addition, pipes, valves, pumps, etc. need to use better brand products, which can reduce a lot of failure rates.
4. Bottle blowing machine: blowing carbonated beverage bottles is the first link of the production line. The quality of the equipment directly affects the work of the subsequent equipment. Once a fault occurs, the entire production line will stop running.
5. Sleeve labeling machine and packaging machine: Sleeve label packaging and packing of the produced carbonated beverage bottles Carbonated beverage filling production line
6. Auxiliary equipment such as bottle washing machine, bottle unscrambler, cap unscrambler, testing machine, soda, and sugar mixer, oil-free air compressor: this auxiliary equipment, as the name suggests, is to clean the bottle and test the quality of the finished semi-finished product of the bottle and the production line and carbonated beverages It is the equipment that assists the operation of the production line.
7. The height of the workshop is more than 4 meters, and the area is more than 700 square meters (one line).
8. Pure production equipment can be won at about 400,000 to 500,000 yuan, but now auxiliary facilities are more expensive, such as factory renovation, personnel disinfection facilities, cleaning workshops, laboratories, etc. It is estimated that 300,000 yuan is more insurance.
9. In addition, rent and reserve funds also need to be prepared at least 300,000 yuan.
10. Therefore, at least 1.2 million yuan is required to open a beverage factory that can produce stable quality and survive.
11. It should be noted that once it is established, there is no turning back. Investors in small beverage companies often only focus on equipment investment costs, ignoring supporting facilities, auxiliary facilities, start-up costs, QS declaration, custom molds, employee injury insurance, packaging design, Plate making, recruitment, training, trial production, and other later costs and time costs. Formulate two or more sets of plans and emergency measures, and implement them cautiously.